суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

ashton chartered accountant




I think this happened a year ago. My brother was in the bathroom shaving his hair and he calls in over to pass him something in his room. Iapos;m waiting outside the door, holding the "whatever" that I had to give him, then I hear something that sounds like a bunch of glass bottles clanking together, then a crash.

"Oops." he says
"What happened?"
"A bunch of your nail polish bottles just broke."
"WHAT?" (Iapos;m a nail polish junkie) *thinks* "Please be the ugly pink color that broke.." He opens the door.

...."NOT MY FAVOURITE COLOR" ;_____;
I was devestated.

Pathetic that I get attached to such trivial things, but what? Every girl has her fetish; nicely polished nails are mine. I partly think that Iapos;m still mad at him for what happened that day. But Iapos;ve let the grudge go: I found that color again (: It was harder to find then I thought. I was even trying to think of the color# that was on the top of the bottle, but it when I remembered back to that day, I realized that the number was covered with the nail polish from the bottle; it covered it when it broke =/

I hate miderms. I hate midterms that are spread out. Iapos;m stuck in like a hermit for this weekend, and Iapos;ll be a hermit again for the next. That and work really sucks. Its funny how my dadapos;s day was today: He got up at around noon, sang karaoke for a few hours with mom, went back to sleep again at 2pm, then woke up again at around 6pm where he proceeded to root himself to the couch to watch tv. How was my day?: 7:40am wake up call (supposed to be 7, but Iapos;m a snooze whore), trying not to be late for work at 9:30am, 2:30pm try to rush and get home to eat and not be late for bowling, 3:30pm go to bowling and "do the doubles" (Iapos;m not even gonna try to explain that), get home around 6pm for my dad to ask me if I bought him any chocolate (he just got up from his nap) Now, who seems like the kid to you? Aish.

I should hit the books. I hate the phrase, but I have to "hit the books".
...Iapos;d rather just hit my books, thanks.

deobfuscate, ashton chartered accountant, ashton cheap gate hotel, ashton chris kutcher parnell rap.



Комментариев нет: