понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

acid etching concrete staining




Okay, so my mac is pissing me off.
everytime i type a journal entry, the whole gets deleted purely by accident..�
this is my THIRD time writing this blasted entry
FRUSTRATION STUPID KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS THAT I DONapos;T KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF

so my fare to England had jumped by about 50 dollars in price :S �i donapos;t get it.. The price of fuel has gone down.. The economy is shit.. �i just donapos;t get it.. .plus the rate for buying sterling is retchid.. When i checked today the rate was about $2.09.. Like EWWWWW... And i still have to buy another 100 pounds at least.. Good lord.. Why did i stop buying sterling in the summer?? oh right, apos;cause iapos;m about $8 000 in debt to visa.. Right right.. Itapos;s okay though, iapos;m buying my ticket next month with money i donapos;t have, and itapos;ll be for a good price with british airways... Itapos;s all good.. Iapos;ve got my positive thinking hat on.. And big fucking smile on my face, itapos;ll work out for the best iapos;m sure.

so that guy i met on Saturday.. Yeah i donapos;t think thatapos;s gonna go anywhere... �something tells me it was some sort of bet, to see if he could talk to me, or get my number or something.. Why in the world did i go back to Taps to talk to this guy? i never talked to him for the 3 hours i was there, we just kept eyeing each other.. He never came out for a smoke, although turned out he was a smoker.. Then stupid me goes back to talk to the guy who was eyeing me.. We hang out for a couple of hours, we exchange digits... He says he wants to do drinks.. Does that constitute a date? �and then... He doesnapos;t call or text message.. Yes i realise it is only monday.. Really itapos;s only been one day.. But we texted when i got home saturday night/sunday morning.... And it seemed as though going for drinks would happen.. Iapos;m just being petty, this i know... But as i just said to my friend, if weapos;re meant to go on a date, then itapos;ll happen, if not, then whatever..�

okay fine i texted him today around 5ish, and he never got back to me, itapos;s been like 2 hours.. Hmmm... This is how shit got screwy between me john... I deleted hughapos;s number, so now, i canapos;t talk to him or message or call him even if i wanted to. �take that ego, confidence go back to being shit, like you were before.

camelot gardens cypress texas, acid etching concrete staining, acid etching film, acid etching film photo sensitive, acid etching floor.



Комментариев нет: